Monday, September 15, 2008

Marc Chagall Lovers in the Moonlight painting

Marc Chagall Lovers in the Moonlight paintingMarc Chagall Adam and Eve paintingMarc Chagall Marc Chagall The Model painting
the seat. Moreover he sounded the siren, and the crowd on Tower Hall Plaza looked around in grave alarm as we raced up. Above the great clockfaces the Belfry was floodlit by mobile searchlight-units of the NTCROTC and the various Telerama departments. Agitated pigeons flew in and out. I saw Stoker's face grow grim.
"Go around to the back," I said. "I'm going up through the Library." Just then the crowd sighed; looking up with them I saw a white-tunicked, black-cloaked figure waving from the Belfry. Beside him, all in white, was a smaller, whom partially he caped.
"Did yousee it, Jo Anne?" one co-ed demanded of another. "He walked right up the wall, with her on His shoulder!"
"Nonsense," a young man sneered. "He was up there all along. I saw the whole thing."
"The flunk you are!" he exploded, and jammed on the brakes. "I'm not going anywhere!"
I considered a moment, shrugged, and climbed out of the sidecar.
"Neither are you!" he insisted. But I obviously was.

No comments: